Edited Jun 27, 2020 0:54:43 GMT -8 by bronson
Edited Jun 27, 2020 9:54:31 GMT -8 by bronson

Jun 27, 2020 13:40:55 GMT -8 |

Edited Jun 28, 2020 2:11:09 GMT -8 by ne8
Edited Jun 28, 2020 8:44:50 GMT -8 by kshipper
Edited Jun 29, 2020 22:22:31 GMT -8 by bronson

Jun 28, 2020 23:53:09 GMT -8 |

Edited Jun 28, 2020 23:54:59 GMT -8 by ne8: adding additional information
Edited Jun 29, 2020 22:20:55 GMT -8 by bronson
alfred Avatar
alfred wrote: Jul 5, 2020 3:19:52 GMT -8
XPG SPECTRIX S40G RGB, have problem in RGB make my light system so lag and not smoothly, my motherboard X570 AORUS PRO WIFI please update the RGB Fusion to fix this problem and let me can disable 1 or 2 devices from all . *
denisjssmg Avatar
denisjssmg wrote: Jul 4, 2020 22:22:48 GMT -8
I'm using official F50, B450 aorus M model. The MB is in warranty period, so I'll request a replacement. I've got curious because I saw a lot of similar cases to this...
kshipper Avatar
kshipper wrote: Jul 4, 2020 20:59:22 GMT -8
denisjssmg: Any chance you flashed this with a beta BIOS or the wrong BIOS? It is pretty weird..but an easy fix ...new nic card pretty cheap =)
denisjssmg Avatar
denisjssmg wrote: Jul 4, 2020 20:05:10 GMT -8
Yes, I've searched for it, the lan "menu" in the BIOS has gone missing as well. It's like I don't have a LAN adapter at all. I think the chipset has crashed somehow, because everything else works fine...
kenryo Avatar
kenryo wrote: Jul 4, 2020 20:04:49 GMT -8
Anybody know about OC'ing a 5775C?, I can't change the 65W powerlimit no matter what I disable or set voltages and clocks
kshipper Avatar
kshipper wrote: Jul 4, 2020 19:56:49 GMT -8
There is a place in BIOS to disable it....you find that? Does it say Enabled? Worth a look at least *
denisjssmg Avatar
denisjssmg wrote: Jul 4, 2020 13:01:32 GMT -8
It doesnt show in BIOS nor Windows. I think the Chipset is gone.
kshipper Avatar
kshipper wrote: Jul 4, 2020 12:22:58 GMT -8
I had that happen on a old FM2 board. I had to install a network card in a spare PCI slot. If you checked BIOS and it is enabled then from Windows check Device Manager to see if it detected. if it is, you can apply a driver otherwise it's new NiC time
denisjssmg Avatar
denisjssmg wrote: Jul 4, 2020 11:40:57 GMT -8
It used to work properly before...
denisjssmg Avatar
denisjssmg wrote: Jul 4, 2020 11:40:35 GMT -8
Hello. Can someone help me? My LAN has suddenly vanished from existence. I've already tried installing the AMD chipset newest driver, lan driver, clearing CMOS...It's a B450 Aorus M with F50 Firmware. Any suggestions?
kshipper Avatar
kshipper wrote: Jul 4, 2020 8:53:11 GMT -8
timate: There is a post by Colonelhop that deals with that...maybe have a search for it or send him a message or start a thread and he might see it =)
timatc Avatar
timatc wrote: Jul 4, 2020 5:42:24 GMT -8
Hello,

I am wondering if someone could please help me with configuring RAID for this board. I have 2x Samsung M.2 Evo 960's, that are both seen by the motherboard, however are not able to have an array created. I understand that vroc is not supported, but
timatc Avatar
timatc wrote: Jul 4, 2020 5:42:19 GMT -8
Help needed:
kshipper Avatar
kshipper wrote: Jul 3, 2020 22:40:42 GMT -8
maiki777: I have never used that feature but your call went unanswered..for all the time it takes..I would wipe and reinstall in a heartbeat ..problemo solved eh?
kshipper Avatar
kshipper wrote: Jul 3, 2020 22:39:36 GMT -8
tivoglobe: I don't think they will because they are moving on to B550 now and they almost didn't offer support on the B450 for the newer CPUs and at the last minute they said they would. I have no idea if I am right.
kshipper Avatar
kshipper wrote: Jul 3, 2020 22:38:21 GMT -8
Spiderguard: I have never heard of that before. It's on the BIOS screen you say?
spiderguard Avatar
spiderguard wrote: Jul 3, 2020 13:23:37 GMT -8
Does anyone know what "please examine SDL" in the bios means?
tivoglobe Avatar
tivoglobe wrote: Jun 30, 2020 1:56:18 GMT -8
are we going to get any updates to bios for ab 350 gaming 3 sereis?
maiki777 Avatar
maiki777 wrote: Jun 28, 2020 5:44:02 GMT -8
anybody know how to uninstall the Smart TimeLock app from the Gigabyte App Center? I forgot the password (dont remember making a password) and it wont let me uninstall this app. I am using Win10 64bit on Z170X Gaming 3 Rev1.0 MB
ravt Avatar
ravt wrote: Jun 27, 2020 8:32:15 GMT -8
HELLO THAT SUCH

I HAVE AN X470 GAMING 7 WIFI with a ryzen 9 3900x and when I installed windows 10 it did not enter the system and began to get a bootloop and does not allow me to enter the bios either. someone help me please