I'm having issues with this damn board, it simply won't boot. To be totally honest, this is only my 2nd build, I'm no professional PC builder.
- AMD 5950x
- G.skill Trident Z Neo
- X570 Aorus Xtreme (obviously)
- Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus
- 1000W EVGA Nova PSU
- Nvidia RTX Titan
- custom water cooling
I followed the owner's manual, yet the only thing that seems to work on the board is the LED lighting up the CMOS Reset button. I checked my PSU with another board and everything works fine, but when I have the Xtreme mobo in place, I get nothing at all. The power button does nothing and absolutely nothing lits up on the board or any other hardware except for the CMOS Reset button.
- I tried powering it up with nothing on the board, no go.
- I tried taking everything out and back in, no go.
- I tried the CMOS battery reset, no go.
- I ordered a completely new board, still nothing FFS!!!!
Now I'm stuck with 2 brand new Xtreme boards and none of the two works. I'm literally losing my mind over this.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Hopefully, I'm just doing something wrong and someone can point me toward the solution...