G.SKILL 16GB F4-3200C16D-16GVKB
Build was very straightforward, even with the now oldish 350D. Extremely happy the Asus bracket worked fine connected to the SPDIF header and I could use my DAC via RCA immediately.
- Like stated above by others, once I started using my speakers, the Realtek media software pops up randomly.
- Also like above, HWInfo show all the Core VIDs at 1.550V all the time. Hope this doesn't become an issue down the line.
- After installing BIOS F4 it wouldn't POST with RAM @1.35V. Had to bump voltage to 1.37V.
Hello camsx, I'll try to help with my findings on these issues:
- Uninstall Gigabyte's HD Audio driver. Use the default from Windows 10, and check it works with your stuff. It's crap at the moment, as well as all the app center utilities. I've been fighting wierd latency problems that have dissapeared once I got rid of it all.
- Are you using the latest HWInfo 5.50? That voltage isn't ok unless you've poked around the VCORE voltage
- Try setting the SOC Voltage to around +0.100 and put your timings to something really high like 20-20-20-20-46 and it should boot, then tighten the timings until prime95 test doesn't lock up. I think my ram kit has your same ICs, but mine are binned lower.