So I first built my system 3 months ago when this motherboard Z390 Aorus master had just come out, it had numerous hardware defects. Audio issues and bios switching on its own after trying to troubleshoot the issues I finally got rid of it and bought a Maximus XI motherboard. This board worked perfect except the VRMS were getting toasty while running benchmarks so I decided to give Aorus Master another go for the 2nd PC I am building for family thinking they would have fixed the issues with newer boards but it turns out the new one I got is even WORSE. It has following problems
1) Worse Coil Whine which makes all sorts of noises from regular coil whine noises to sparking and rattling noises. Bravo Gigabyte! the first one had minor coil whine but this one is stupid loud.
2) Bios still switches randomly when PSU is unplugged.
3) The front Audio crackles (confirmed on two different cases) and there is no way to set impedance because gigabyte's audio console is broken on latest windows (1809).
4) Useless for Gamers: My previous motherboard had an 8700k, this one has a 9900k and the games still run choppy while framerate is high (Checked 2 Different GPUS), changed PSU, swapped ssd, it gets better if I enable High performance plan + disable c states but no thanks I do no want to run my PC 100% the whole freakin time.
5) RGB fusion is utter crap it keeps flooding event logger with random errors, keeps minimizing games and what not.
If you are going through forums trying to determine if this motherboard is right for you, please save your self from this torturous Motherboard from Gigabyte. Today I have made a promise to myself to never buy anything from gigabyte and I will never let anyone in my "circle" buy a gigabyte product. This time however I won't be returning the board, It has caused me so much headache and troubleshooting I am just going to rip it out of my PC and set it on fire (will upload this on youtube).