In case you didn't know GIGABYTE turned 30 this year.
To celebrate we wanted to showcase the best our company has to offer coupled with the best you, our fans, had to offer. We came up with the #Mod2Win contest.
What is Mod2Win?
- Mod2Win is a modding contest open to everyone in the US/Canada. If you can build a sweet looking system we want you to participate! Sign-ups are still open and the grand prize is a trip for 2 to CES 2017!!!
What if I can't enter the Mod2Win contest?
- We have something for you as well! We have partnered with our sponsors to offer large giveaways every week this month. Here's how it works...
What is sponsor week?
- Our Mod2Win contest includes various prizes from sponsors for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place... but we wanted to give everyone a chance to win some free gear from our awesome sponsors. So each week this month we will feature a new sponsor.
This week its Newegg!
How do I enter?
- There is a sign up above this post, or click here.
Why is there more than one way to enter?
- There are multiple ways to gain entries. The more entries you get the better chance you have to win!
- Signup for the forums! (If you have already signed up you still need to click the link to get credit)
- Like GIGABYTE and Newegg on Facebook.
- Follow GIGABYTE and Newegg on Twitter.
- Tweet using #GIGABYTEUSA #Newegg #Mod2Win
- Re-tweet our contest.
- Post a picture of a GIGABYTE product you own on your Twitter/Facebook feed. Or show why you need one of the prizes... Be creative!
*** Must use #GIGABYTEUSA #Newegg #Mod2Win in your post ***
Who is eligible?
- Open to all residents of US/Canada.
What can I win?
10 Swag bags each with:
- $25 Newegg gift card
- Newegg charging cables (USB to micro USB, lighting, and mini USB)
- Newegg drawstring bags
- Newegg license plate frame
- GIGABYTE Mouse Pad
- GIGABYTE mini lego motherboard
How are winners chosen?
- Winners will be chosen at random and announced 11/7/16.
- Must be a resident of of US/Canada.
- One prize per person.
If you have any questions please let us know! Good luck everyone.