have you tried this configuration in order to maximize the number of Sata ports available?
1) Top M2M_32G: slot Leave empty (so you don't loose Sata port #4,5)
2) Top PCIEX16 slot : GPU card #1 running at full speed x16
3) middle M2A_32G slot: M.2 Sata SSD running a full speed. (Use the heatsink on that port because its covered by GPU #1. (you will loose Sata port #0)
4) Middle PCIEX8 slot : Leave empty unless you need it for a second GPU
5) bottom M2P_32G slot: M.2 NVM2 SSD running at full speed *but any PCIE device that you put in the bottom PCIEX4 ports will run at x2 instead of X4
6) Bottom PCIEX4 slot : Leave empty, unless you need it for device running at X2
With that config you should be able to use sata port 1,2,3,4,5
note: you only loose Sata port #0 when you use a M.2 Sata SSD in M2A_32G slot. You don't loose Sata port #0 if you had M.2 Nvme SSD instead so Nvme is always better and gives you more options.