Terms of Service (TOS)
- No cursing
- Including masking words with *, slang, or any other inappropriate comments.
- No sexually explicit or implicit material.
- Including but not limited to memes, picture, videos, signatures or any other form of suggestive material.
- No Trolling
- Including flame wars such as brand A vs brand B and personal attacks.
- No discussion of illegal activity
- Including links to torrents and discussion of piracy/cracking.
- No Spam
- This includes spamming the shoutbox
- No Self advertising
- Including hot linking, offering paid services & referral links.
- Do offer advice and be helpful.
- Our forums are designed to be friendly and welcoming to everyone. You do not have to agree with everyone, but you do need to be civil and responsible in your posts.
- Do make suggestions to improve our forums
- Forums are driven by the community. If you have an idea on how we can improve the forums or help foster a better community let us know! You can also apply to be a moderator and help shape the community!
- One account per person with valid email.
- Do not create multiple accounts. They will be removed and warnings issued.
- Usernames must be family friendly.
- Use good judgment when picking your forum name. Offensive or derogatory names will be removed.
- Do not post personal information.
- To keep the forums friendly and safe we ask that you do not post personal information such as Names, addresses, or phone numbers of any members including yourself.
- Do not post copyrighted material.
- No backseat moderating - If you see a violation report it!
- The staff and moderators cannot be everywhere at once. If you see someone violating the rules please report it.
This list of rules and etiquette are not comprehensive. The moderators and staff have the right to change or modify them at any time. Remember this is your community. If you have any suggestions, comments, or concerns were always listening![/li][/ul]